Parent/Carer Concerns

Should you have a concern regarding your child at school, please contact your child’s teacher, in the first instance, to discuss your concerns. The Parent Support Advisor can be available for this meeting or at any time convenient to you and her. If you feel the situation has not been resolved please contact the school office for an appointment with Miss Kerr, the Deputy  Headteacher at the school.

Should you feel that your concern is not being dealt with satisfactorily, please follow the process in the Complaints policy.